Sunday, February 8, 2009

tomorrow happened three hours and thirty nine minutes ago.

Right before I decided to post here, I updated my facebook status, and I used the word 'tomorrow'. Im sitting here arranging my info graphic at 3:39 in the morning*, not evening. Im so silly.

*this only means I have to fit writing this, sleep, washing, flax toast, email, gas station, and commute into the duration of 5 hours. Totally workable.

Anyways, I was listening to Epoca - Gotan Project on the bus, which I love trotting down the street to. Ashley will make fun of me most likely, because I fell in love with it from a dishwasher commercial. I have such a good idea for a motion graphic for this song. It involves black and white photography and revolving polygons. It would also involve helvetica, which is the part I wish was not part of it...because I don't like helvetica at all, of coarse. ahem.

No comments: